Monday, April 7, 2008

ONE OF THE HAGS JUST THREW UP!!

one day..... a long time ago.....

this one hag just went outside on the landing at the top of the steps and threw up over the railing! her office is near the side door that leads to a small landing atop a stairway. so i reckon she ran out and blew chunks that splashed down outside the first floor. peeps downstairs are pissed!

a day or so later, a co-hag forwarded this exchange between the beeyotch downstairs and the hag that threw up!


Brenda:
Would appreciate cleaning up after yourself in the
future

Nancy:
Boy, you talk about cold hearted and no
compassion! I was sick, Brenda, throwing up. How on earth did you expect me to
clean up? If you were sick, I would hope someone in this building would have a
little compassion for you!!!!!

B~ How well I know – right outside
my door.! How do I expect you to clean up? – the same way I did.! Don’t ever
assume someone will clean up after you.

N~ I didn't assume
anything! Maybe you could clean up after yourself while you were throwing up,
but I can't. Besides, it was outside in the grass. I wouldn't even think it
would require cleaning up. I bet if anyone else in this building got sick like I
did, you wouldn't be sending them a message like this. You would jump in and try
to help them, not throw them an anchor.

I left immediately to go
home in case I got sick again. I didn't want to stick around and maybe throw up
again here.
You're a real sweetheart, Brenda. Is this the kind of "do unto
others" they teach you at your church?

Remember what Jesus said,
"Inasmuch as you do it unto the least of these, you've done it unto Me." Well, I
might be the least in your eyes, but Jesus takes it as though you did it unto
Him!!!

P.S. If you got sick suddenly, not only would I not mind
cleaning up after you, I would try to help you to the bathroom if I were present
when you got sick.


so i forwarded that email to the wifey. here's her response:


Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I need to come up
there and beat some heads? So someone got sick and threw up, BIG DEAL
BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For heaven sakes she didn’t throw up on them so what is
the big idea. IT WAS OUTSIDE NOT IN THE FREAKIN OFFICE ON BRENDA’S DESK. Tonight
I’ll make myself throw up tuna casserole stick it in a bag and you can leave it
on Brenda’s desk, how bout that.

No comments: